We partner with schools to invest in the rising generation of leaders.
Generation Alive is loyally committed to partnering with local schools and educators. Knowing that there is already so much packed into your days, we want to make it as easy as possible for you.
WE’LL WORK WITHIN YOUR STRUCTURE AND SCHEDULE TO BRING A READY-TO-GO OFFERING TO YOUR STUDENTS
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- An inquiry call or initial meeting with Generation Alive. We’d love to introduce ourselves and field your questions.
- A school liaison who can serve as GA’s primary contact throughout the program.
- Confirmation of the project logistics, including assembly dates, service project dates, and a plan for establishing an Action Team.
- Your enthusiasm, support, and eagerness to watch your students grow.
we do the rest
- Our Program staff and interns will meet weekly (usually during lunch) with Action Team students, working through service learning curriculum, as well as planning the assembly and fundraising campaign for the school.
- For both the Assembly and Service Project days, GA brings all necessary materials, sets up and tears down, with help of Action Team members. We will work with a school’s class periods or bell schedule to ensure flow and structure to these days.
- Our Program staff and interns will work with the school liaison to handle fundraising change, cash, and checks that may come to the school during fundraising.
- We bring ample energy, creativity, and love for students.
our ultimate goal is to give your students an inspiring, outward-focused service opportunity that doesn’t draw on a teacher’s or school’s already limited resources
We believe your students are incredible and when given the opportunity, can actually change the world. Are you ready to see it happen?