Are you ready to invest in the rising generation of leaders, thinkers and doers?
Generation Alive’s internship program equips college students with leadership and character development skills that will last long after the internship ends.
Our interns don’t fetch coffee
Our interns work directly with students in schools and other youth-serving organizations. As an intern, you will be trained to work with youth in inspiring them to serve others and meet needs in their community. You will serve as an Action Team leader in a local school, where you’ll regularly meet with younger students and help them complete their community service campaign.
whAT IS IN IT FOR YOU, YOU ASK?
- Leadership training and development within our internship cohort, led by the GA program staff
- Our epic annual intern team building retreat
- Public speaking coaching and experience
- Opportunities to work hands-on with students
- Nonprofit program development experience
- Mentorship from our staff, and education around global and community leadership and needs
- College credit, if you need it
- SO MUCH FUN!
When does the internship happen?
Our internship runs from October-May each school year.
We start accepting applications in August.
do you have any questions?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 509-747-6054