Moving a Generation to Act
Sympathy + Action = Compassion
Unique, hands-on programs that challenge young people to identify issues that ignite their passion and empower them to take action. Partnering with schools, churches and other youth organizations, our programs help young people understand and identify other needs that exist around them.
1. Overview: We meet with your school or organization to give an overview of our program.
2. Action Team: We recruit students for an Action Team that will plan a School Service Project.
3. Assembly: With the Action Team, we hold a school-wide assembly to kickoff fundraising for a School Service Project.
4. School Service Project: Funds raised allow students to pack meals for our “Something to Eat” program, or Freedom Bags for our “Defend Free” program.Learn More: Defend Free Learn More: Something to Eat Something to Eat Video
5. Compassion Challenge: Action Team students dig deeper learning about other needs around them, identifying their personal passions and a completing a Compassion Challenge.Learn More